Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Phantom Phone Call

"On Christmas Day, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. in Worcester, Massachusetts, I received a phone call from a number I did not recognize," reports Dee.

"Caller: 'Merry Christmas!'

"Me: 'Merry Christmas to you, too....' [pause]

"Caller: 'This is Dee, right?'

"Me: 'Yeah. Who's this?'

"Caller: [bad reception at this point, but it sounded like] 'It's ... your brother!'

"Me: 'Oh, you must have changed your number because I don't have this one in my phone.'

Caller: 'Sorry. My phone just did something weird. I'll have to call you back.'

"I checked with the two brothers that would actually call me, and only one of whom calls me 'Dee'. Neither of them had called. I texted the number and even posted on Facebook to try to find out who called me. I believe it was actually my brother Jay... who died in a motorcycle accident on April 28, 2008. He used to call me 'Dee'. Not long before he died, he moved back to the area and said he wanted to be a better brother to me. Recently, my sister was told by a psychic that her unborn child will be Jay's rebirth. I think Jay wanted to say hi to me one more time before it was time for him to re-enter the world."

Thanks for the great story, Dee. Although we all know that strange things can happen with our phones, every once in awhile there are cases (like yours) in which we know something far stranger -- and unexplained -- is taking place.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment