Monday, November 28, 2011

READER REPORT: Something tapped on my foot

"It was 1988. I was about eight years old and living in Las Vegas, Nevada," reports Aaron. "My family didn't make much money so I had to sleep in the same bed as my father until we moved from this place that I'm telling you about. I had my foot off the bed, which I haven't done to this day. I felt a tapping on my left foot and immediately froze. I remember thinking it's gotta be my brother. This went on for about a solid 30 seconds or so. I was scared to death. I quick moved to see if anything was there... and there wasn't. I've never heard of anyone with a tapping experience like this."

Aaron, I have received many other reports from people who have experienced tapping by unseen hands. Here are some of them:

I don't necessarily think what you experienced was a ghost. It could have been an involuntary muscle movement that could have felt like tapping. That is only a possibility and is not meant to negate your experience, which would have to be considered with any other paranormal experiences in your home at the time.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment