Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mexico Cave Spirits

"I took this photo while on vacation in Mexico," says Amy. "I went to this place where I was able to swim with a guide in a salty river. We got to swim through caves and vines. While swimming through the caves, I snapped some photos. The caves were pitch-black except for some stained glass. When I returned home I took the camera in to have to the film developed. When I received the photos, I couldn't believe my eyes. There are several black figurines floating above the water!"

To be honest, I don't know what to make of this photo. I wasn't there, obviously, and so cannot say what this scene normally looks like. But, Amy, if you testify that you did not see these black figures when you took the photo, then it presents somewhat of a mystery. Is it some kind of camera anomaly, photo artifact, or smudges on the lens? Amy says there were vines in the cave. Is that what we're seeing in some distorted way? Are the objects just something that Amy did not see at the time? Or could these strange figures be cave-dwelling spirits?

What do you think?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment