Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spokane Angel

"I believe this was taken in in the winter of 2008, February or March, in Spokane, Washington," says Sarah. "I was just bored and taking pictures of the basement I was living in while I was a nanny for the lady upstairs. I decided to take a picture of myself and this is what I got. After that, I turned on all the lights and TV and sat in my room until my boyfriend showed up. Then I moved out shortly after. Strange things would happen at that house daily."

Perhaps Sarah sees an angel in addition to herself in this portrait (she labeled the picture file "spokane_angel"), but what I see looks far more sinister. The face to the right looks distorted and rather scary.

Did this picture capture the image of an angel? A demon? A ghost? Something else? Or is it just a photo anomaly?

In any case, it reminds me of the photos featured in the book Spirit Faces: Truth About the Afterlife by Mark Macy. See a video here.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment