Sunday, February 19, 2012

READER REPORT: Husband's voice from beyond

"My husband Steve died on the 3rd of December last year after a long illness," reports Kathy. "He was 58. The morning after his funeral, the phone rang. No one answered, but my husband's voice was left on my answering machine! He just said my name in a raspy voice, like he did when he was ill. It really shook me, and everyone who has listened to it says it is him. The message is still on my machine, and I can't bring myself to delete it."

Thanks for that chilling report, Kathy. Perhaps if you care to, you can send us a copy of the recording. There have been many reports of these kinds of ghostly or phantom phone calls, and many cannot be just dismissed as crossed lines or other phone equipment problems. Check these out:


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment