Monday, November 9, 2015

Playful Ghost Hid the Screws

Denis was just fixing an office computer when some trickster spirit decides to hide the screws he needs

This took place between 1992 and 1995. During this time I was working as a computer technician in Burlington, Vermont. I was servicing a desktop PC at a psychiatrist's office. The desk this PC was on was on the other side of the office and no one else was in the vicinity.

I pulled the cover off the PC and set the screws on the right hand side of the desk where they would be out of the way but in plain sight.

After finishing work on the PC I put the cover back on and reached for the screws. They were nowhere to be found.

No one else had been near the desk except for me. I moved things around and looked everywhere around the desk, including the floor, but I could not find the screws. The office manger even came over to help me look.

Then she proceeded to tell me that the office was haunted and the resident ghost would often hide things on people. Since the original screws could not be found, I rummaged around in my tool kit for some spares and finished closing up the PC.

After that I looked to my right and there were the screws... right where I had left them!

Previous story | Next story

Back to index

No comments:

Post a Comment