Wednesday, May 16, 2012

PARANORMAL ANSWER MAN: Will an angry ghost hurt us?

"My dad passed away December 10," says Cathy. "Is it possible that he is here? My mom swears that she saw and heard him the other night. He was really angry because she is going through some stuff and getting rid of unusable items. She is worried that he will hurt her. I don't think he can, but you never know.... Can he? Or is that just the grief that is making her mind play tricks on her? Should I do a test to see if he is there, or should I just let it ride? What do I do?"

Answer: Cathy, it's difficult to give advice without knowing all of the family dynamics. It certainly is possible that it is the grief your mother is feeling that might be bringing up illusions of your father's image and voice. However, there have been cases in which spirits of recently departed (or sometimes long departed) people make it known that they do not approve of the behavior of the living friends or relatives left behind.... Read the rest of my answer.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment