Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Missing Earring Dream

"This incident took place in May of 2007," reports Janet. "I just got home from work and went to my bedroom to change into something more comfortable. I was taking off my earring and I dropped one on the floor. I looked everywhere for it and even used a flashlight.

"I went to bed that night and had a dream that I got down on my knees and saw the missing earring under my dresser against the wall. When I woke up the next morning, I remembered the dream from the night before. I got down on my knees and looked under the dresser -- and there was my missing earring. Call it a premonition or ESP, but I thought that was the neatest thing. I have never had an experience like that before."

That is a neat report, Janet. So was it a premonition dream, or is it an indication that our consciousness extends outside the body and the brain, capable of discovering knowledge previously unknown? There have been many, many cases in which people have been able to work out problems in their dreams that they were unable to do when awake.

Here are more stories of phenomena and dreams:


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment