Friday, May 4, 2012

Reader Report: U-Turn to Another Dimension

"I was out of work and had to go to Motor Vehicle," reports Laurie. "I was on my way when I drove past it. I went to the next light, turned and made a U-turn back to the light. That is all I did. For some strange reason, however, I wound up on a totally other road. Eventually I knew the road I was on, but not for a while. This road was a further distance than the one I was on. I only made a quick U-turn in order to make a turn at the light.

"I don't understand what happened. I know for sure that I did not go any further to put me on any other road. Yet that is where I ended up. This happened about 18 months ago and it still bothers me."

There could any number of psychological reasons for your disorientation, Laurie. It's rather easy for drivers to become confused or lost -- even on familiar streets -- depended on their mental state.

However, assuming you were alert and in control -- and from your description it sounds like you were -- it might be harder to come up with a reasonable explanation. Many other people have reported these kinds of experiences, which often seem like dimensional shifts or time anomalies. Here are a few other stories:


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment