Friday, December 9, 2011

Reaper Sighting in Utah

I was at my house in Layton, Utah about ready to go to bed. My wife had been lying down in bed for a few minutes. Our small dog would always sleep in our room. I went to grab the dog before I went to bed; he had gone out in the living room.

When I had almost got to him, he started growling and shaking (he never did that). I went to pick him up, but I looked up first. Standing in front of me was something so black -- all I can say is that it was blacker than pitch black. I guess it was about 6'5 to 7' tall, had a black cloak, no face, no smell. It turned and looked at me -- just the head, not the body -- then turned its head back straight with its body and took off through the wall.

I was scared and shaking. The dog had peed on the floor. It took the dog about 20 minutes to calm down. I went to bed a couple of hours later.

The next day, I was trying to figure out what this thing was. I don't know... I felt it was passing through or was going somewhere else. Was it the Grim Reaper? Was it an evil spirit? I don't know. Has anyone else seen this thing or something like it? I know I'm not crazy I saw it for about five seconds.

Previous story | Next story

Back to index


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment