Friday, December 9, 2011

READER REPORT: Astonishing SD card coincidence

"Recently, I heard from a friend that a former co-worker of ours had passed," reports Laura. "She hung herself, and her children found her. I had not seen this woman for over two years with no contact.

"The day after I was told, my husband brought home a small SD memory card he found in the back of a moving van that he used for work. Imagine the proverbial needle in a haystack: a 24-foot box truck and a tiny 1/4-inch SD card. He saw it and brought it to me because I was trying to move pictures from my old phone to my new one, and we thought this would work.

"He put in the SD card and opened the files. I glanced at them and had to walk away. The pictures were of my former co-worker, her children, birthday cakes... all happy, ?smiling times! How did they get to me through someone who had never met her? This is blowing me away! I have made arrangements to get the SD ?card to her sister. She will think I am crazy!"

That is an amazing coincidence, to say the least, Laura. Read about these other incredible coincidences that will blow your mind.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment