Sunday, December 25, 2011

READER REPORT: Hamster's Ghost

"This happened to me on November 22, 2011 in Ottawa, Canada," reports Kayla. "I've had my dwarf hamster for almost two years. I went up to my room to put food into his little dish. All of a sudden I saw a brown blurry "thing" float upwards out of the cage opening. I thought I should probably make sure he was okay. I checked under the shavings, where he usually sleeps, and found him motionless in the wheel. I'm devastated, but this was the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me."

Thanks for that report, Kayla. Do animals have spirits, and is that what Kayla saw float up out of the hamster cage? Many people report that they have felt, heard, and even seen the spirits of their departed pets. And this raises another interesting question: Do all animals have spirits -- not just cats, dogs, hamsters, horses, and other pets... but how about frogs, otters, ants, worms, fleas, even bacteria? Can the line be drawn anywhere? I'd appreciate your thoughts about that in the Comments link below.

Here are more stories of ghosts of pets:


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment