Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Angry Parking Garage Ghost

This took place on February 4, 2012 in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. I live in a condo building. I usually use the stairs, as I live on the fifth floor.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I opened a door to walk into the corridor that leads to the parking garage. As I walked into the corridor, I heard loud footsteps. There was an elderly lady stomping her feet, making loud noises. She had a look of anger on her face. I've never before seen this lady in the five years that I've lived here.

She was wearing a dress, had dark-rimmed glasses, and was carrying a black purse. She was a good 30 feet away, just outside the elevators. She then began to walk in the opposite direction from me, still stomping her feet. Then she circled and started walking toward me.

I continued to walk out of the corridor and into the parking garage. I got into my car, waited a minute, backed it out, and then waited to see who this lady was. She never came out into the garage.

Normally, this wouldn't seem too strange, but what really had me thinking was that in front of the elevators there is a carpet on top of vinyl flooring. The sound coming from her stomping was the sound that would come from walking on a hardwood floor. Then thinking even more, she looked a lot like a cousin of my dad who had died about 25 years ago. She used to wear dark-rimmed glasses.

Previous story | Next story

Back to index


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment