Monday, March 5, 2012

Automatic Writing Puzzle

I'm from south India. In 2000 I went to my aunt's house for my vacation. My cousin showed me a book named How to Communicate with Spirits in which the method of using a Ouija board and the way of using automatic writing was given in detail.

We used the Ouija board method instead of the writing method. (We opted for this method because a spirit communicating through an object was less scary than it communicating through our hands.) It came out successfully in our first attempt, and its answers also came out accurate on average.

I often used this method in my hometown with my fiends, and after some time we got busy with our exams and forgot the board for a while.

By 2004, when I was 19 years old, my aunt passed away. She was deaf and dumb and didn't know how to write other than signing her name and numbers. After some days, I tried to contact her, but I didn't get any partner to try the Ouija board method, so I used the automatic writing method.

A spirit came through, and at first my hand was making meaningless curves and circles. I asked its name and it gave my aunt's name. I said that I missed her and the reply was: "I will not leave until nine."

I was not able to understand this, so I asked it what it meant. But my hand wrote the same sentence again and again. The weird part is that whenever I tried to contact her after that, I always received the same answer.

Now I'm 26 years old and it has become worse. Now I don't even have to do any preparation. If I just hold a pen over a paper it starts writing that statement: "I will not leave until nine." I still don't understand what this nine means!

Previous story | Next story

Back to index


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment