Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pere Lachaise Cemetery Ghost

Pere Lachaise cemetery

What could be creepier for Halloween than a real ghost in a cemetery crypt? We don't know if this is a real ghost or not, but Natalie F. photographed something peculiar. "I took this photo two years ago in the Pere Lachaise Cemetery in Paris," she says. "I only noticed this when I was going through the photos on my computer after uploading them. Spirit photography? It looks to me like a skeletal head and upper body."

Take a closer look in the Gallery... then tell us what you think in the Comments section below.

Also... some researchers question the practice of ghost hunting in cemeteries. Just because people are buried there, does it mean there are more ghosts there? Tell us what you think in this poll:


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment