Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Scariest Movies of all Time

The ExorcistWe all like scary movies any time of the year, but the Halloween season definitely provides the atmosphere for a good cinematic scare.

What are the scariest movies ever made? What are the movies that get inside your head and scare you in the dark of night long after you've seen them? The Exorcist? Halloween? Poltergeist? The Ring?

Here's a list I compiled several years ago of the movies I think are the scariest. Most of them are older films, and I have to admit that the list might be out of date. But I can't think of any more recent movies that I felt were really scary. (And here's a list of my favorite paranormal movies.)

How about you? Here's another list of movies created from reader feedback. But that list really needs updating, too. In the comments section below, give me your suggestions for the scariest movies you've ever seen. It's okay if your suggestions are already on the list. I just want to get a good, updated list.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment