Saturday, September 10, 2011

Six-Year-Old's NDE

I am 18 years old, and when I was six I had a terrible accident where a horse reared and fell on top of me, crushing the lower half of my body. I was rushed to the local hospital and airlifted to another where I was in the ICU.

In the ambulance I died and had an NDE. I found myself floating with my legs together and my arms out in a "T" formation. My hair was light and floating like I was underwater, but I wasn't in water. I felt love washing over me in waves. I did not miss my mother or family or even think about them, which I should have being only six. There was a bright light which I was going toward. I felt perfect and in no pain only peace and love.

Then suddenly something was pulling me back and I went quicker and quicker backward until I was slammed into my body. I was in pain and I started to cry. The paramedic was trying to comfort me and talk to me. He didn't know the reason I was crying. I was crying because I didn't want to be back, but wanted to go back there where I was. I even tried closing my eyes to try to get back there, but it didn't work. I don't have any fear of the afterlife.

Previous story | Next story

Back to index


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment