Friday, September 16, 2011

Visions of the 9/11 Attack

Readers from around the country respond with surprising dreams, visions and psychic warnings that may have foreseen the terrorist actions

Did you foresee the terrorist attack on America of September 11?

As we discussed in another article, the widely circulated Nostradamus predictions turned out to be fraudulent, while British psychic Valerie Clarke made an accurate forecast last June and a fifth-grade student in Texas gave a foreboding warning to a teacher. Even celebrated psychic Sylvia Browne made no claim to have predicted the disaster, although her 1999 prophecies warned of non-specific terrorist attacks.

Although few "professional psychics" claimed to have predicted the horrible events of that day, many readers are reporting that they experienced prophetic dreams, visions and other unexplained feelings that seem to relate to the tragedy. Here are some of those reports about September 11 and the destruction of World Trade Center (WTC):

SAW AND FELT THE FIRE

I have had many incidents of extreme premonition and paranormal activity surrounding me. I have no control over these things. About a week before WTC, I had a bad feeling of dread that lasted for several days. When no one I knew died, I didn't know what was happening because the feeling has never been wrong. On August 22, I was watching a boxing match at home. In-between rounds, my mind started to drift. Suddenly I seemed to be in the center of an explosion and the flames hit my face. I could feel the heat and the fire went into my mouth. I jumped up yelling. It only lasted a second, but it's the first time I've had a vision like that. I actually felt the fire. It didn't last long enough to get a bearing on where I was or what caused the explosion. It scared the hell out of me. - Dennis L.

AWOKE IN A PANIC AND FEAR

I had a premonition on Monday Sept. 10. I awoke with a start from a deep sleep. I had a panic feeling that I was going to die. I couldn't move my right arm no matter how hard I tried with all my strength. It was as though a huge weight was pressing down on me. I couldn't move my body and I had such a state of panic and fear of dying. I was breathing irregularly. It was like I was gasping for each breath and there wasn't enough for me to breathe in. This went on for about three hours! It felt like someone heavy was sitting on my whole body. I was so confused the next morning until I turned on the news and saw the tragedy unfolding. I know this had to do with the Sept. 11th attack. I just wish that I knew what it was about and could notify the authorities. - Lisa S.

FORESAW BUILDING COLLAPSE

I had the following dreams that shook me up when they occurred:

May 5, 2001: I dreamt I was in Seattle on business, and the skyscraper I was in rattled hard. I thought it was an earthquake and called out to people to leave. I ran out and saw that there were splits and schisms in the ground outside, which made the landscape unrecognizable. Then I went back into the building. I was rescuing people at the same time I was trying to find "safer ground," but nothing seemed safe or clear. The skyscraper began collapsing floor by floor, sinking slowly into the earth like a giant acupuncture needle into flesh, and it was swallowed up almost completely. Before I escaped, my first concern was leaving behind all the other people and my belongings. Then I feared for my life as I sensed the total collapse of the building, floor by floor, and the sinking into the earth. I ran down many flights of stairs and got out just in time. Then I saw the rest of it sink into the earth. Ditto with other large buildings around me. It was the collapse of downtown Seattle, which was by now unrecognizable. I was dumbfounded about where to go to find safer ground. I could no longer recognize any landmarks, and everything around me was destroyed.

August 29, 2001: About two weeks before Sept. 11th, I had a reoccurrence of this dream, with the skyscraper I was in collapsing once again floor by floor, but set in Toronto.

The first dream really shook me up. I went to the news on the Internet as soon as I awoke, expecting a big calamity in Seattle, but there was nothing. I discussed it with intuitive friends around the country to try to make meaning. I thought it was about a big problem ahead for all of us, not anything personal, but about changes in the earth or civilization. - Beverly R.

HUSBAND PREDICTED ATTACK, BUT DIDN'T KNOW IT

My husband has always had some psychic abilities and is able to predict events while he is sleeping. He is still learning how to interpret those events, so he doesn't know that a prediction is for certain events until they happen and he sees it. Three or four years ago, while stationed in Georgia, he dreamt of a nuclear attack. He could hear everything, including the screams. He could feel the heat of the fire - the whole nine yards, even the mushroom cloud. On Sept. 11, he was watching "Good Morning America" and saw the report about the WTC being hit by a plane, and saw the second plane go into the second tower. When the second tower crumbled, the cloud almost resembled a mushroom shape and it hit him. As soon as he saw it, he recognized it as the events from his dream - the dust and smoke, the fire, the devastation... everything. - Patty C.

THE WAVE OF SMOKE

I am a 39-year-old woman living in the rural area of Riverside, Ca. My mother was visiting me the week before [the attack] happened. Friday night, I had my earthquake dream, which I never shared with anyone because I thought they would think that I am nuts. But this time I told my mother on Saturday morning. On Sunday afternoon there was an earthquake around the Los Angeles area. In my next dream I was being knocked around into a column-like thing and saw people falling. I saw this big wave rolling and coming at me. I just thought it was water. When the tragedy happened in New York and I saw the news clips of people running and the smoke chasing them, that is the exact image of the thing I saw in my dream. The "wave" I saw was smoke, and I got this unexplainable feeling that this was what the dream was about. - Jeanne R.

Next page: More dreams, visions and warnings


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment