Saturday, September 24, 2011

READER REPORT: Who the heck is Gary Jamison?

"This happened to me in June, 2010 in Ainsworth, Nebraska," reports Steve about this incident of high strangeness. "I wanted to make a rice pudding but didn't have any milk. So I got in the car and went to the store to get some milk for my pudding. I parked the car and went into the store and bought the milk.

"The man at the desk said, 'Hi gary.' This was weird because my name isn't Gary; it's Steve. Anyway, I went home with the milk and I was making my puddings when the phone rang. I answered and the person on the other end asked, 'Is that Mister Jamison?' This was weird because by last name isn't Jamison either.

"I hung up. Later, after I had eaten my puddings, I realized I hadn't got the mail yet. I went outside to get the mail from the mailbox. All I had received was a letter. It was addressed to Gary Jamison! Weird!"

Weird indeed! What's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you? Read about these other very weird experiences, then add your own.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment