Thursday, September 29, 2011

Transparent Being's Warning

This event happened ten years ago when I was 15 years old. It was November, 2000.

In the hour of rest, I went with a school friend to buy something to eat. The moment we were climbing the stairs of the school, everything disappeared and I found myself in a place with a white light.

Then appeared a being that was transparent, like water, with big blue eyes. I asked who he was and he said, "The man on the right side will be part of your life."

At that moment I felt a warmth in my body, then I felt weak and sleepy. Without thinking, I looked on the right side and saw a close friend of mine. I hadn't seen that he was near me. Then came the voice of the friend with whom I went to buy something. She shouted at me, "Hey, do you feel good? You seem like a dead person."

I cannot explain what happened, but I felt like I was somewhere else. From that moment I changed forever. Many unexplained things began to happen. The man on my right side, the transparent creature spoke of, was a curse in my life for many years. It seems like fairy tale, but this is a bitter reality that I experienced.

Previous story | Next story

Back to index


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment