Sunday, September 4, 2011

Black-Eyed People

In the coffee shop

Missy will never forget the black aura of the stranger at Starbucks. It was a cold November day when she stopped at the coffee shop for a hot tea. She ordered her drink and was reorganizing her purse when she felt someone staring at her.

"I turned around to give 'whatever' to the perv that I assumed was watching me, and the smart aleck remark died in my mouth as I caught sight of him," Missy remembers. "I did not see anything unusual in his manner of dress. It was the eyes and the aura coming off of him that scared me. The eyes, blacker than black, no white at all, wall-to-wall black, and I just felt a darkness around him, an evil. As I looked in his eyes, I somehow knew that was not a human soul occupying that body… and I felt that he knew that I knew that he was not human."

Not human. The phrase comes up again and again out of these encounters. It's not just a fear or uneasiness they get from someone who appears might be violent or crazy or just plain creepy. We have all come across people like that. But to have the profound sense that someone is not human, that's something entirely different.

Knocking at the door

Adele was at home when she had her experience with the beings. More unnerving, perhaps, they were small children. "I was sitting in my bedroom reading a book," Adele says, "when at about 11:00 p.m. I heard a knocking… a slow, constant one. I got up out of bed to see what it was. I looked out of the window and to my surprise saw two children. I opened the window and asked them what they wanted at this time of night. They replied by saying simply, 'Let us in.' I said no and asked what for. 'We want to use your bathroom.'

"I was quite shocked that children of about 10 years old wanted to use a stranger's bathroom at this time of night. I told them no, closed the window, but looked at them through the glass. I glanced at their eyes... and I have never ever seen eyes like them. They were black, completely black. I got the feeling of evil and unhappiness. It surrounded me. It was horrible."

Rational explanation… or paranormal?

So what's the explanation?

In his article, Black Eyed Kids: A Profile, Barry Napier of UFODigest, writes: "The black eyes … could be nothing more than contact lenses. (Solid black contacts are available.) The most likely scenario is that the few convincing reports were the results of overactive imaginations, and that the string of reports that followed were nothing more than copycat falsified stories used for attention or fun."

But, Napier admits, "most accounts seem to be passionate, and people that have encountered the [black-eyed kids] seem to be genuinely frightened even after the encounter."

Those who see the paranormal in these encounters speculate that the people who have met them face to face are not wrong – the black-eyed people are not human. It's suggested that they are either extraterrestrial, interdimensional or demonic. Or some combination thereof.

I have never encountered such a black-eyed person, so it's difficult to pass judgment on the subject or render any conclusions. I'll only say that it's an interesting phenomenon that seems to be growing and that should be scrutinized carefully and documented as best as possible.

There may be rational explanations for these encounters, or it may be, as Missy says, that "we are not alone in this world. We share our world with others, non-human."


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment