Sunday, September 11, 2011

READER REPORT:Had a vision of the Sept. 11 attack

"I lived in Brooklyn, N.Y. for the first 25 years of my life," says Arnie. "I now live in Lawtey, Florida, a small town in the north central part of the state. This is where I resided on September 10, 2001.

"That night I had a very vivid and disturbing dream that took place in the the streets of Manhattan. Although I could not exactly ascertain what the cause was, many people were running around the streets in a frenzy and panic, almost like a scene in a Godzilla-type movie. I was awakened the next morning by a phone call from my son, telling me to quickly turn on the TV -- to see the horrifying sight of the planes crashing into the World Trade Center."

Like Arnie, many readers claim to have had visions of the September 11 attack before it happened. Did you or someone you know have such a vision, dream or premonition? Tell your story here.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment