Wednesday, September 28, 2011

READER REPORT: The Disappearing Man

"Today, the strangest thing happened," reports Anna. "I was taking a walk with my father downtown at about 9 p.m. The streets were busy, and we were waiting to cross the street. Across the street from us was a man, an average-looking person who, like us, was waiting to cross. My father and I both saw him. As we waited, a bus passed between us. In the half-second it took for the bus to pass, the man was gone!

"My father and I could not believe our eyes. He was there just a second before! We looked around and he was nowhere to be seen. Even if he ran, he would still have been no more than 10 yards away. It was truly perplexing. We know for a fact that he could not have boarded the bus as it did not stop and passed by very quickly.

"Maybe the man was a ghost? An alien? Maybe he got somehow transported to another dimension? Whatever it is, my father and I hope that man is alright."

Thanks for that report, Anna. It really does sound perplexing. We are mystified by many other cases of unexplained disappearances:


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment