Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Near-death experience meeting with "beings"

A colleague related this experience she had about 12 years ago:

"It was right after I had a gastrointestinal?aneurysm. I think I may have passed for a short bit of time, and what I experienced was incredible.

"I remember shooting through a field of what seemed like dense stars, then 'chatting' with several people who explained everything to me. And I understood everything they were telling me. I remember thinking, Wow! Now I understand!

"There was no religious component, just a complete understanding of the universe (or at least I think that's what it was). By the way, I had no idea who the people were that I was chatting with. They were 'beings' who answered all my questions and explained everything to me in such a profound, beautiful way that I cried.

"I sure wish I could remember what they told me! This was about 12 years ago. I have had a similar experience once since then, without the influence of illness. The experience has changed my life, but not in any way that is profound. It has caused me to stop searching for answers and just live."

This sounds like a fairly typical near-death experience: the sense of traveling rapidly to a distant, otherworldly place; the meeting with strange, spirit-like beings; the revelation of secret knowledge; and the inability to remember that knowledge on your return to earth. There are many, many similar accounts told be people over the years. You should count yourself lucky for having experienced that.

Here are more near-death experiences from other readers.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment