Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Ghost in Yellow Pajamas

This happened when I was about 7 or 8. I was in my best friend's house, which is located in Queens, New York. Jamie, my best friend, and I were having a great day hanging out together, and I was going to sleep over her house, too!

We had already had lunch, so it was maybe around 1 or 2 p.m. We were going to play a board game that we always played together, but instead of playing it in her room we wanted to play it in her parents' room (because they had a huge TV).

When we were at the doorway, I saw a boy who was about our age -- 9 or 10 -- in yellow pajamas. The top matched the bottom, both yellow with white stripes. He was pale and had dark black hair that was spiky. He was just lying on the bed. I don't even think he knew I was there.

The room was dark, then when Jamie turned on the lights he vanished.

Later that night, Jamie and I were on the couch and I had my head under the blanket because we were watching a scary movie. That wasn't a good idea because a hand just came through the blanket! It was a gray looking, but it had claws -- that's what scared me. It couldn't have been Jamie because she was on the other end of the couch, so I was a bit freaked out.

Previous story | Next story

Back to index


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment