Saturday, August 13, 2011

READER REPORT: Nazi Artifact Time Slip

"I had a very weird?experience?when I was 15 years old," reports Athena. "My mom and I had just moved into a house in New Jersey. After everything was unpacked, I went into my new room. I noticed something I didn't recognize sitting on my shelf -- a wadded-up red banner. I unfolded it and saw that it was a Nazi banner from World War II. (I happen to know that the shelf I found it on was made in Nazi Germany.)

"I set the banner back down on the shelf and walked to the living room to get my mom to come look at it. When my mom and I got to the shelf, the banner was gone! I am now 21 and still cannot figure out what happened to it or where it came from. I am convinced it was a time warp."

Thanks for that report, Athena. Incidents like this are known as time slips, where a person (sometimes several people) seem to encounter a thing or a place that appears to be from another time -- either the past or the future. They are also known as time warps or dimensional shifts. Here are more reports:


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment