Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Paranormal Creature

June 21, 2005, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I have insomnia. I was in my bed tossing and turning as usual, wide awake. I had just looked at the clock and it was 3:00 a.m.

Suddenly I heard from the corner of my bedroom an evil, gutterral, laughter, loud and clear. I live alone and was scared out of my mind. I was so scared I froze in my spot and couldn't move, no matter how I tried; I was frozen in my spot on the bed.

I heard it brush against my bed and then felt a sharp jab in my ribs, really hard. I couldn't think of anything to do but to pray to Jesus. Still frozen, from under my pillow I heard a different voice, a kind voice that said, "Relax, don't be afraid. Go to the extraterrestrials."

Then I heard muffled voices under my pillow talking, but couldn't make them out. Next thing I heard from under my pillow was that same voice saying, "Go to God, keep relaxing..." then loudly "...SAY IT, GO TO GOD."

I became free to be able to move and I hit the floor running, turning on all the lights and TV and sat there with the Bible. I gingerly walked up the hall to my room and said, "Go to God." I managed to make it through the night by calling a friend.

It never came back and it's 6 years later. I still live here, but I still sleep with the light on to this day. I wrote it down the next day so as not to forget exactly what happened that night. I still get paranormal things happening here, but they are friendly and don't scare me.

Previous story | Next story

Back to index


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment