Monday, August 8, 2011

PARANORMAL ANSWER MAN: How can I use my ESP abilities better?

"I want to know how to hone my ESP ability," says Amy. "In 2001 my cousin and I were driving and I told her that someone is fixing to have a wreck. It ended up being us! My mother can do this, too. She was driving with my dad one day and told him to pull over, so he did. After they left the parking lot and started driving in the same direction, the car that was behind them before they pulled over was in a really bad wreck. I would like to know how to use these abilities better."

Amy, it sounds like both you and your mother might have the psychic ability known as precognition -- "knowing" events before they actually happen. How do you use these feelings better? The answer may be as simple as: Listen to them.?Read the rest of my answer.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment