Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Little Gray Man

My experience happened to me in June, 2011 in my own home in Swan Lake, Manitoba, Canada. My son and I moved into our brand new house in 1996. He is 18 years old now and I now live there alone.

We have always heard strange noises in our home: footsteps, knocks, talking.... Other things have happened over the years. That morning I had fallen asleep in my living room and awoke around 5:00 in the morning.

There was enough daylight to see ok. Standing there just looking at me was a little man. He was standing next to a chair about 5 feet away from me. Compared to the chair, I would put his height at around 3 feet tall. He had his hands folded in front of him. He was kind of dark gray in color.

The weird part is that it seemed that I knew who he was, but just couldn't remember from where. I wasn't scared, and he didn't seem menacing at all. I just went back to sleep!

Previous story | Next story

Back to index


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment