Friday, August 26, 2011

READER REPORT: The call from Uncle Terrance

"This took place on 14 August in Lytham, St. Anne's U.K. at 10:41 p.m.," reports Lisa S. "I was in my room sitting on my bed when my phone started ringing. I answered it. I could hear static and a faint voice in garbled English. Then I could hear a clearer voice saying, 'Hello? Hello? Are you there?' I instantly recognized the voice. It was my Uncle Terrance. I replied, 'Is that you, Uncle Terrance?' The voice replied, 'Goodbye, Lisa...' and hung up. I later found out that he died from his cancer at 10:41 p.m. -- exactly when I got that call."

Thanks, Lisa. Many other readers have reported these phone calls from beyond. Consider these:

You can also read about other ghost messages from beyond the grave.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment